Hi, guys! I can’t believe it but I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger award. Thank you so much to Stephanie Grace for nominating me. She does great posts about beauty and fashion.
Okoto Enigma created this awesome award, it’s a great way of finding out about new blogs and interacting with them.
Rules for this award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- Provide links to your 5 best posts.
Fact #1: I have a black toy poodle named Ruby. She’s 10 years old and the best thing to happen to our family.
Fact #2: I am a lampworker. I make glass figurines out of rods of glass. I just learned last year but I love it! I’m actually working at the Renaissance Festival this year in a glass/lampworking booth. Here are a few pictures of my work, a flower, bird, and oyster with a pearl.
Fact #3: I am a Pisces and I have an INFJ personality type.
Questions from Stephanie Grace
1. What aesthetics and trends do you love to follow and recreate and why do you love them so much?
I don’t exactly know but I love to recreate more edgy and fun stuff i.e. glossy lids, space buns etc.
2. If you had the opportunity to travel to outer space would you?
While this would be very cool, they probably don’t have a Sephora. I think I’m good on Earth 😉
3. Which makeup brands packaging do you love the most?
Pat McGrath, Kat Von D, tarte. I think most high-end brands do a good job on packaging.
4. Favourite song at the moment?
I’m really enjoying Taylor Swift’s new songs, …ready for it? and Look What You Made Me Do right now.
5. What was your first high-end makeup purchase?
Sephora it colors spectrum palette, which is still my favorite palette and I wish they would make it again. Just look at those colors!
Five best posts:
1. If you could have any makeup artist/influencer do your makeup, who would it be? Why?
2. Sephora or Ulta? Why?
3. What advice would you give to your younger self?
4. If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?
5. If you could be any food, what would it be?