Hi, guys! In the past few days I have been nominated for not one but two Liebster awards! This is just so surprising and I’m so thankful that anyone even reads my blog let alone think it’s worthy of an award. It just means the world to me, so of course a huge thank you to Stephanie and Jessica for nominating me.
- Put the award logo in your blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide their link in your post.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own and explain why you like their blog and provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5–11 people that you feel deserve this award and that have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees questions.
- List the rules.
I have many blogs that I love so I’m just going to write a few sentences about them! Also, all of these ladies are amazing and so sweet, I just want to get that out of the way or I’ll be a broken record saying how sweet and kind they are.
Rebecca – All Things Allatt. Rebecca is awesome with makeup and writes fabulous reviews! I love reading her posts.
Hollie – Beauty and the bookshelves. Hollie does amazing reviews, tutorials and the occasional book review. She just did 31 days of Blogtober – which was absolutely fabulous. She actually was my first follower, too!
Mimi – Blushy Darling. Mimi is so awesome! She writes amazing posts, in two languages. She just did a ton of tutorials for Halloweek and they were fantastic! She could write about literally anything and I would love it.
Brooke Clarke – Brooke Clarke. Brooke’s blog is very popular on the beauty side of WordPress so I’m sure you’re following her! If you aren’t, be sure to check her out. She is so funny and has really interesting posts on beauty, lifestyle and fashion.
Erin – Makeup By Erin. Erin is so sweet. She does amazing tutorials and reviews. She deserves so many more followers.
Janelle – thenellybean. Janelle has one of the best, if not the best blog I’ve come across and every post is superb. She is an amazing writer and I love her beauty point of view.
Questions from Stephanie:
1. Why did you create your blog?
I wanted a creative outlet for makeup. I want to show my passion for it and see others.
2. What hobbies are you involved in?
Makeup of course, reading and writing, does binge watching TV shows count?
3. What was the last thing you purchased?
x2 Almond Joy’s, x2 of the collagen masks I talked about in October Favorites 2017 + Makeup Breakup, a beauty blender dupe (for stocking stuffers), hand cream (for stocking stuffers), Diet Arizona green tea.
4. What is a goal of yours?
To lose more weight.
5. If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A poodle! I love poodles and I could totally see myself being one.
Questions from Jessica:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
It changes but Fall. I prefer the weather. However this fall the weather here has been more wack than usual so I feel like Fall completely flew by, even though it has just started.
2. What is your goal to achieve by the end of 2017?
Get certified! I’m over half way done but I have a lot to do, fingers crossed this happens!
3. If you had to be a Disney character, who would you pick and why?
Elsa, Tiana or Mulan. I think they are very strong women.
4. Do you have any fears?
The dark! I can’t really sleep unless someone is in the room or a light is on.
5. What is one thing you can’t live without?
My mom. She’s the best.
10 20 random facts:
- I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
- I set up the Christmas tree on Black Friday.
- I own over 70 lipsticks.
- I love Garlic.
- I hate onions.
- I recently binged Riverdale, I LOVE it.
- I have a lot of anxiety.
- I wear glasses but prefer contacts.
- I love cooking.
- I love The Real Housewives, especially New York.
- My favorite perfume is Black Opium by YSL.
- I don’t like waterproof mascara, I think they are horrible for your lashes.
- I was in choir and band in Elementary School. I played clarinet.
- I rarely buy something at full price, I love a good deal.
- I “tried” (looong story) to dye my hair blonde when I was 12 or 13.
- I’ve had the same lock screen on my phone for 3 years.
- I love glossy lids.
- I do a lot of painting.
- I have a bad habit of keeping magazines after I’ve read them.
- I wear a 9W in shoes.
- What’s a goal you have for 2018?
- What are your favorite shows?
- If you were a font, what font would you be?
- What holiday traditions do you have?
- What are five things away in your purse?
- What are five things away in your makeup kit/bag?
- What are your hopes for your blog?
- If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
- What’s your favorite part of the day?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
Huge thanks again to Jessica and Stephanie! I hope you guys enjoyed this post 🙂
Check out past Liebster awards:
Note: Apologies for not posting yesterday! Also I’m really excited to say I’ve been nominated for the Awesome Blogger award and will be posting that soon, probably tomorrow