Hi, guys! I am so excited to share I’ve been nominated for the Awesome Blogger award! Huge thank you to Mimi (Blushy Darling), you guys should check out her blog and show her some love! You can read her award post here. I love reading these awards/tags so I hope you enjoy reading this 🙂
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What’s your favorite song?
That’s a hard one, I have a lot and it changes all the time. I’ve really loved Taylor Swifts recent releases. All time favorites would probably be Drop of Jupiter by Train, Always by Your Side by Sheryl Crow, Ironic by Alanis Morissette, Carolina by Harry Styles, All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor, History by One Direction, Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, stuff like that.
- What’s your favorite color?
Green! I hardly wear or work with it though.
- What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate. I like white as well! Not a huge fan of dark.
- Who’s your favorite Disney Villan?
That’s a good question! Probably Maleficent.
- Which Hogwarts House are you in?
I never really got into the Harry Potter series’ but according to this quiz, Gryffindor
- Sunrises or Sunsets? Why?
Sunrises. It’s a new day. But sunsets are so beautiful
- Do you believe in magic?
Somewhat, it depends!
- Are you in love?
..does makeup count? 😉
- What’s yourfavorite flower?
Daisies. They are the happiest flower
- Instagram or Twitter? Why?
I only have Instagram but I think I’d prefer Twitter. Instagram is a little sketchy and it’s a cat and mouse game with followers it seems. My Instagram is @emilyburnsmua if anyway wants to check it out 🙂 P.S. would anyone like me to make a Twitter?
Erin – Makeup By Erin
- What do you love and hate about Fall/Autumn?
- What’s on your Christmas/Hanukkah/etc wish list?
- What holiday traditions do you have?
- What was the last thing you binged watched?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- What music concerts have you been to?
- What job do you have?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your go-to outfit?
- What’s your favorite quote?
Once again, HUGE thank you to Blushy Darling!