Hi, guys! I am so excited to be nominated for two awards, the Blogger Recognition Award, and the Versatile Blogger Award! A huge thank you to Hollie and Youngandkindareckless for nominating me, it means the world to me that people enjoy my blog. Be sure to check their awesome blogs out and show them some love!
Blogger Recognition Award
- Write a blog post to show your award
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell your readers how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate other bloggers for the award
How my blog started
I started this blog because I wanted a creative outlet for makeup. At the time I began writing I was at a bad place and thought it would help me to do tutorials and reviews on something I love so much. Since then I’ve been doing a lot better and I’m so happy and blown away by how far my blog has gotten. I thought it would be the coolest thing in the world to reach 100 followers by Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a little less than a week away and by then I’ll be closer to 200! I love doing it and I just can’t believe all the positive response.
Advice for new bloggers
Stay organized. This is so important. Schedule your posts for at least a week. I can’t say that enough. Set a schedule for your posts. Keep a notebook or something with you for blog ideas you have. Get a planner for your blog, to keep you on track. Set aside specific times each day, or a day of the week, to write for your blog.
Interact with followers and fellow bloggers. This helps you gain followers and make friends! It can be really tough navigating the waters of blogging at first but interacting with more fellow blogs can build relationships and you can learn from them. Respond to comments left on your posts, answer questions, just be friendly!
Versatile Blogger Award
- You should post about the nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your featured image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
1. I have 5 wisdom teeth.
2. My nails are currently painted a pink chrome.
3. I love music from the 70s and 80s.
4. My favorite flavors of ice cream are rocky road and vanilla bean.
5. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
6. I practically live in Adidas sweatpants.
7. I have over 80 lipsticks.
My nominations for both awards:
Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you all are having a great day. 🙂